Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Writing Work-Day

My Writing Work-Day

     Actually, I’m a street person and work out of my Walmart grocery cart.  How do I get electricity to run all of my equipment…I’m sure you’re wondering?  I have a small windmill that’s connected to a generator that’s tied to the front of my basket, which works just fine, but only when the wind is blowing. 
       It does get annoying when the wind is calm and I have to push my basket very fast while I’m typing as quickly as I can.  And when it rains and there’s no wind, I have to do all of that, plus hold my umbrella overhead so my computer doesn’t get wet.  
       But the worst part is the lightning: while holding the umbrella, pushing the cart and typing so fast, I must wear a heavy chain on my ankle and let it drag behind me so, if the lightning strikes, I’ll be grounded and my computer won’t get cooked.  
       Other than that, everything is hunky dory, and I’m able to write the fine novels and poems that you may enjoy reading.  
       Yep, it doesn’t get any better than this.


Click here to view novels by A. E. Lawrence

Copyright © 2016 Lawrence Entertainment Group

No comments:

Post a Comment