Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Books That Were Never Written

Books that were never written
(and maybe shouldn’t be)

Devil Winds….by Tor Nados, Harry Canes and Ty Foons
Peek-a-Boo…by I. C. Yew
The Joy of Living a Humble Life…by Ari Gant
To Kill a Bird…by Stone Caster
How to Raise a Dinosaur…by T. Rex

My Secret Relationships…by Phil Anderer
Diseases: Signs and Symptoms…by Di A. Gnosus
How to Make Delicious Deserts…by Sal E. Vating
How to Please Women…by Roman Tick
Don’t be a Crybaby…by B. A. Mann

How to Raise a Brat…by Molly Koddle
The Life of a Male Secretary…by Dick Tation
The Long-Winded Politician…by Phil I. Bustre
Practicing Safe Sex…by Don A. Condem
How I Was Made Whole…by Frank N. Stine

The School Yard Bully…by Ura Meenie
The Art of Teasing Girls…by George E. Porgy
My Life as a Baby…by A. Todd Lure
How to Stay Calm & Collected…by Fran Ticke
Marilyn Monroe’s Pin-Up Poster…by Ann I. Popper

Empty Pumpkins Make Good Containers…by Peter Peeter
Having Fun With Words…by Anna Gramm
The Dangers of Lit Candles…by Jack B. Kwick
Red, Red Robin…by Bob N. Alonge
How to Entertain Your Children…by Patty Kake

I’m All Wound Up…by Vic Trola
My World Turned Up-Side-Down…by Tops C. Turvy
Turbulent Waters…by Mal Strumm
Litigation in a Nut Shell…by Sue M. Goode
Tempest Unfolding…by T. Pott

Caring For the Elderly…by Jerry Atricks
Rushing to the Safely of Home…by Olly Infree
Homemade Cakes & Pies…by Dee Lishus
Why I Chose to Become a Psychiatrist…by I. M. A. Syko
The Fight of My Life…by Donny Brooke

How to Thooth Aching Muthles…by I. M. Thor
Planning Exciting Parties…by Mary Mente
Everybody Picking On Me…by Bee Seeged
Let’s Get Together…by U. N. Mee
Confronting Contradictory Qualities…by Dick O. Tommy

Here I Come…by Red E. Ornotte
My Book of Poetry…by Bo Ring
Our Son, King Kong…by Harry Parents
Old MacDonald’s Farm…by E. I. Oh
Ten Speech-Giving Strategies…by Oral Lee

My Life With Ken…by Barb E. Doll
Always Tell the Truth…by Frank Lee
Bugging Out…by Jim N. E. Crickette
On a Dare…by Will E. Dooette
The Best Ride In Town...by Rick Shawe

Getting Chosen…by O. Y. Mee
I Remarried My Ex…by R. U. Nutts
The Study of Fossils…by Dina Soore
Attention!...by Carrie Ohn
Germaphobia…by Mike Robes

Don’t Mess With Me…by Tom E. Gunn
Staying Calm in Adversity…by Phil A. Sofical
A Journey Begins With a Decision…by Manny Rhoads
The Great Desert Storm…by Sandy Winds
Ten Below Zero…by Rose E. Cheeks

Party Time…by Marty Graw
Clear Skies…by Sunny Day
The Polar Bear Club…by I. C. Waters


Copyright © 2016 Lawrence Entertainment Group

No comments:

Post a Comment